Blogs for Vermilion, Alberta
Book Spine Poetry Contest Guidelines
1. Pick books.
2. Pile in order.
3. Take photograph.
4. Go to website www.vermilionpubliclibrary.ca
5. Choose photo Gallery along the top tabs.
6. Choose the photo gallery “Book Spine Poetry” and submit photo.
7. Under messages, type the poem (in case it is needed for clarification).
8. If you have any trouble contact: programs@vpl... More...
Wednesday April 03, 2013 03:30PM -
Friday March 22, 2013 09:13PM -
Tuesday March 12, 2013 02:36PM -
This month we will have a display by Sandy Pettigrew of Kitscoty. Come see the beautifully framed prints made from his original scratchboard pictures.
Tuesday March 12, 2013 01:30PM -
Thursday February 28, 2013 12:59PM -
Press Display is the world’s largest online newspaper and magazine kiosk, offering instant access to over 2000 publications from 95 countries in 52 languages.
• Download, disconnect and read all your favorite publications offline with it companion application
• Browse your favorite newspapers from around the world
• Search for topics of interest
• Monitor the printed media for your company, competitors&rsqu... More...
Monday February 25, 2013 11:57AM -
Art Display and Meet the Artist
Cindy Vreeling, a local artist from the Islay area, is displaying a number of her original oil paintings and prints in the Library until the end of February. This is a sample of her work.
Thursday February 21st from 5:00 to 7:00
Meet the Artist
Drop in and watch Cindy at work and ask any questions you may have. Light refreshments provided.
Saturday February 23, 2013 07:36AM -
Rhyme Time is back at the Library on Thursdays from 10:30 to 12:00.
Saturday February 23, 2013 07:35AM -
Kids Connection will be starting a six week session on February 20th, Wednesdays from 10:30 to 12:00.
Saturday February 23, 2013 07:33AM -
March 12 was the day that 4-H delegates from the region met in the Vermilion Curling Rink for a day of fun curling. Some of us had never curled before, but by the end of the day we were all looking forward to next year. Our club hosted District Curling. Thank you to everyone who helped make this day so much fun and to the 40 businesses who donated prizes for everyone. We all walked away with a special gift and enjoyed a pizza lunch. Matthew McCrae ... More...
Sunday May 08, 2011 02:41PM -