TENDERS ACCEPTED Until NOVEMBER 30
#1 - MODEL 98003 VALVEMASTER PORTABLE VALVE EXERCISER W/ HONDA ENGINE The Town of Oxbow is offering the above for sale by tender. Key features: - Purchased new in 2015 - Used twice - Flow rate: 8gpm - Pressure range 0 – 2000psi - HP: 13 Honda Engine - Auxiliary Flat Faced Male and Female Quick disconnects - 2.5 gallon reservoir capacity - Adjustable Torque Control Valve To submit a bid or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Formal bids close Novemb...
FAQ - Water Meter Replacement Program
In 2017, the Town of Oxbow identified the need to update and standardize its’ water meters to replace old technology and provide a variety of benefits to the town and its customers. The Water Meter Replacement Program was approved as part of the 2018/2019 Capital Budget and installation will begin in the fall of 2018. Residents have been informed of the program via the website, Facebook, Council meeting minutes, personal discussions, and during telephone calls made to gather the current state...
Declaration of Election Results
Declaration of Results Councillor: Town of Oxbow for the election held on the 12th day of September, 2018. Name of Candidate: Ron Rossow Number of Votes: 96 Number of rejected ballots, except those on which no vote was made: 0 Number of ballots counted but objected to: 0 Spoiled: 0 Total number of voters who voted as indicated on each Form Z: 115 I declare that this is an accurate statement of the votes cast for the office of Councillor for Town of Oxbow. Dated this 13th ...
NOTICE OF ELECTION
1. Pursuant to Section 81 of The Local Government Elections Act notice is hereby given of a poll to be held on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 for the purpose of electing one (1) person to serve on the Council of the Town of Oxbow. 2. Polling will take place at the Town of Oxbow council chambers located at 307 Main Street, on September 12th between the hours of 9am and 8pm. 3. An Advance Poll will take place at the Town of Oxbow council chambers located at 307 Main Street, on Thursday,...
Town of Oxbow Grant Program
The Town of Oxbow is offering a new grant program to non-profit organizations within the community of Oxbow. Following are the details. GUIDELINES: Applicants must be a registered non-profit that provides an overall benefit to the community. Religious or political organizations not eligible. The grant request must be for capital or equipment purchases, for specific programming or for a special project. It may not be used to supplement general operating costs. Maximum gr...
|December 2018||1 post|
|November 2018||1 post|
|September 2018||3 posts|
|August 2018||2 posts|
|July 2018||1 post|
|Older Posts||145 Dating back to January 2010|
- 2011 Financial Statement (1)
- Announcement (34)
- Article (3)
- Assessment (1)
- Community Development (25)
- Community Development Funding (7)
- Community Development Awards (1)
- Community Development Funding (3)
- Culture And Heritage (2)
- Fire (1)
- Fire Ban (2)
- Funding (10)
- Funding Announcement (6)
- General Information (21)
- Oxbow Economic Development Committee (1)
- Public Notice (17)
- Recycling (1)
- Rink (1)
- Services (3)
- Story By Mike Bartolf (1)
- Water (10)
- Zoning (1)