Lamont County Centennial Scholarship Winners
Posted on Friday November 13, 2015 at 10:05AM
During the November 10 Council Meeting the Lamont County Centennial Scholarships were awarded to two deserving graduates of Lamont County.
Kathleen Antoniuk and Randy Klippenstein are this years recipients and each received a cheque for $1000, as well as a certificate acknowledging their achievements. Randy stated he is currently working in Trades and is going into his second year in IMS (internal management systems), while Kathleen stated that she is currently attending Grant McEwan for her Bachelor of Commerce degree.
Lamont County would like to congratulate both recipients on their hard work, and wishes them great success in their future endeavours. The council expressed the hope that both candidates will eventually return to Lamont County, where their education and experiences would be a boon to other county residents.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Reeve and Deputy Reeve Elected
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Gaia Bio Pharmaceuticals Inc. Open House
- Farm Stress Help
- 2018 Centennial Scholarship Winners
- Heartland Reservoir Truck Fill Opening Soon
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Custom Snow Plowing/Grading Program
- Ukrainian Heritage Plaque Unveiling Thank You