Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
Posted on Thursday November 16, 2017 at 09:25AM
Take notice that the following permit for proposed development as described below has been issued in accordance with the Lamont County Land Use Bylaw No. 675/07.
Appeal by December 6, 2017
1. Legal Description: SW 34-55-20-W4
Land Use: Heartland Industrial District (HI)
Applicant/Landowner: Bruderheim Energy Terminal Ltd.
Proposal: Installation of a new trailer complex in the unit train area.
Permit No.: 044/17
For more information visit the Planning & Development Notices page.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments