Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments
Posted on Friday November 17, 2017 at 02:50PM
As part of the Alberta’s Industrial Heartland Area Structure Plan (ASP) update process, the County is also amending applicable portions of the Municipal Development Plan (MDP) and the Land Use Bylaw (LUB) to ensure alignment.
December 6, 2017
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Lamont Rec Centre Meeting Room
This meeting will include a presentation at 6:00 PM to outline the draft MDP and LUB amendments. You will also have an opportunity to provide feedback and questions through discussion with representatives from the County and Stantec.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Planning and Community Services Lamont County
5303-50 Avenue Lamont, AB T0B 2R0 Phone: 780- 895-2233
Planning Discipline Leader - Principal Stantec
10160-112 Street Edmonton AB T5K 2L6 Phone: 780-917-1803
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory
- Summer Camp Registration is Now Open-
- Landowner Soil Erosion Responsibility
- Lamont County Rural Transportation Coalition Needs Assessment Survey
- Bruderheim Natural Area Closed to ATVs
- Fire Ban in Effect