Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
Posted on Monday December 18, 2017 at 10:54AM
Take notice that the following permits for proposed development as described below have been issued in accordance with the Lamont County Land Use Bylaw No. 675/07.
Appeal by January 2, 2017
1. Legal Description: Pt. NE 5-57-20-W4
Land Use: Heartland Agricultural District (HA)
Applicant/Landowner: 543077 Alberta Ltd o/a Sil Industrial Minerals
Proposal: Gravel parking lot plus a crosswalk to service Sil’s sand processing plant.
Permit No.: 045/17
Appeal by January 8, 2018
2. Legal Description: SW 14-57-20-W4
Land Use: Agricultural District (A)
Applicant: 543077 Alberta Ltd o/a Sil Industrial Minerals
Landowner: Kirby Vestby
Proposal: 103.3 acres (41.8 ha) sand extraction.
Permit No.: 046/17
For additional information please visit the Planning & Development Notices page.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments