St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
Posted on Wednesday January 03, 2018 at 09:30AM
Anyone who currently has a key to the St. Michael non-potable water truck fill, and who is no longer using the truck fill, please return your keys to the County Administration Building for a $50 refund.
There is currently a waiting list for use of this water station; by turning in unused keys, you allow others to use the service. Thank you for your cooperation!
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments