St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
Posted on Wednesday January 03, 2018 at 09:30AM
Anyone who currently has a key to the St. Michael non-potable water truck fill, and who is no longer using the truck fill, please return your keys to the County Administration Building for a $50 refund.
There is currently a waiting list for use of this water station; by turning in unused keys, you allow others to use the service. Thank you for your cooperation!
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- Road Ban Update
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Fire Ban Downgraded to Fire Advisory
- Summer Camp Registration is Now Open-
- Landowner Soil Erosion Responsibility
- Lamont County Rural Transportation Coalition Needs Assessment Survey
- Bruderheim Natural Area Closed to ATVs
- Fire Ban in Effect