This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Museum Attendant-Summer Student|
|NAICS Code:||Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation (71)|
|Modified Date:||Feb 24, 2016|
|Recruiter:||Town of Bienfait|
|Description:||Museum Attendant - Summer Student Position
Details: - Valid Driver's License / Criminal Background Check required
- Applicants must provide "certified" documentation of having attended a post secondary educational institution between January and April / June 2016 and of returning to school in September of 2016.
- Enjoy dealing with the public and children.
- Museum tours including writing of presentation on Bienfait history
- Interior cleaning, exhibit maintenance, outdoor ground maintenance
- Cataloging of exhibit artifacts
- Organize material and games for a weekly one-hour Kid's Day, Day Camp
Consideration shall be given to groups which are underrepresented in the workforce such as students with disabilities & and aboriginal students.
Wage/Salary Info: $15 per hour
# of Positions: 1
Employment Terms: Seasonal:F-T
Apply by Date: 15-Apr-2016
How to Apply: Apply in person, drop off resume to: (412 Main St.), by mail: Town of Bienfait, Box 220, Bienfait, SK, S0C 0M0, by fax or email
Employer Name: Town Of Bienfait
Employer Address: PO BOX 220, BIENFAIT, SK, CANADA, S0C 0M0
Contact Name: Laurel Gilroy
Contact Phone: 306-388-2969
Contact Fax: (306) 388-2449
Contact Email: email@example.com
|Job Expiry Date:||Apr 15, 2016|
|Company:||Town of Bienfait|