This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Public Works - Summer Student|
|NAICS Code:||Other (81)|
|Modified Date:||Feb 24, 2016|
|Recruiter:||Town of Bienfait|
|Description:||Summer Student Position - Public Works Department
Details: Positions available for Summer Students to work in the Public Works Department.
Duties to include:
- Mowing grass, weed / grass trimming.
- Flower planting / weeding
- Mowing / trimming ditches
- Cleaning of drainage ditches and curbs
- Cleaning shop and storage shed
- Washing/maintenance of lawn mower and trimmers
- Painting / Garbage collection
- Other duties as assigned
Consideration shall be given to groups which are underrepresented in the workforce such as aboriginal students.
Wage/Salary Info: $15.00 per hour
# of Positions: 2
Employment Terms: Seasonal:F-T
Employment Length: Summer Employment
Apply by Date: 15-Apr-2016
How to Apply: In Person, Drop off resume (You can drop off resume using Mail slot in Town Office door) Fax resume, Mail resume or E-Mail resume
Employer Name: Town Of Bienfait
Employer Address: PO BOX 220, BIENFAIT, SK, CANADA, S0C 0M0
Contact Name: Laurel Gilroy
Contact Fax: (306) 388-2449
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Qualifications:||- Valid Driver's License required
- Must provide "certified" documentation of having attended a post secondary educational institution between January and April of 2016 and of returning to school in September 2016.
- Must be able to follow instructions and deal with the public
|Job Expiry Date:||Mar 26, 2016|
|Company:||Town of Bienfait|