This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Community Peace Officer|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Jul 25, 2016|
|Description:||The Town of Millet is seeking a full time Community Peace Officer.
• Grade 12 diploma supplemented by a two year diploma in law enforcement, criminal justice or a related field. Equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience may be considered.
• Completion of the Solicitor General's Public Security Peace Officer training or equivalent.
• Valid class 5 Alberta Operators License.
• Eligible to obtain appointment as a Community Peace Officer Level 1.
• Must be willing to work shift work, including weekends and some holidays.
• Must have a good understanding of animals and animal behavior.
• Computer proficiency.
• Strong public relations and interpersonal communication skills are essential, as is the ability to deal effectively with complaint investigation, conflict resolution and perform duties with minimum supervision.
Candidates should submit their resumes, including salary expectations, references and certifications, to:
Teri Pelletier - Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Millet, Box 270, Millet, AB T0C 1Z0
Fax: (780) 387-4459
The Town of Millet thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Community Peace Officer|
|Job Expiry Date:||Jul 29, 2016|
|Company:||Town of Millet|
|Postal code:||T0C 1Z0|