This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Administrative Assistant|
|NAICS Code:||Administrative, Support and Remediation (56)|
|Modified Date:||Sep 27, 2017|
|Description:||The Public Works Department of Lamont County is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant. This position reports to the Director of Public Works. This positions primary responsibilities will include keeping financial records, Invoice coding and delivering high-quality customer service.
Major responsibilities will include:
• Reception duties such as answer phones and telephone inquiries
• Department budget preparation and maintenance
• Preparation of received invoices for payment through Accounts Payable
• Provide support for all aspects of day-to-day activities
• Building maintenance coordination
• Special projects and additional duties as assigned
Lamont County offers a competitive wages, health benefits package and registered pension program.
|Qualifications:||The ideal candidate will have:
• 4 - 6 years of experience in a similar role required, Previous municipal experience is an asset
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and financial transactions Strong verbal communications skills necessary to ensure clients are dealt with in a respectful and professional manner
• Ability to work independently, show initiative and be self-motivated
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint. Previous experience with Diamond Great Plains software would be an asset
|Job Expiry Date:||Oct 20, 2017|
|Postal code:||T0B 2R0|