This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Marketing Manager - Real Estate Developer|
|NAICS Code:||Real Estate, Rental and Leasing (53)|
|Modified Date:||Jan 31, 2018|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, a high profile real estate development company located in downtown Edmonton, we are recruiting for a dynamic, strategic and highly skilled Marketing Manager. This role will be a vital resource in helping manage the creation of marketing initiatives, collateral material, proposals and various other key projects/tasks for the organization. This role will focus their Marketing expertise on the organization's Residential and Mixed-Use projects.
Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years proven experience in marketing in a related capacity. The successful candidate will have a Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or Marketing. Please refer to full list of qualifications.
This position is best suited to qualified individuals who have strong experience and understanding of marketing principles, SEO management, WCMS, Social Media management and real estate, architectural or lifestyle target markets. In addition, the top candidates will have intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Adobe CS6 as well as MS Office Suite. High energy and motivation are qualities that will make you an ideal addition to our client's dynamic professional team.
Relocations are not being considered at this time.
- Assisting in the creation of presentations, project budgets, media planning and expenses related to marketing
- Help with research initiatives such as focus groups
- Work with external vendors to coordinate the advertising and promotional activities for print, radio, outdoor, photography and other forms of media.
- Organizing photography, casting and other logistics as needed
- Assisting senior team members with administrative tasks as needed
- Updating and maintaining website content, social media platforms on a regular basis including issue monitoring and resolutions in company online communities
- Helping leasing teams to strategize best business solutions
- Effective and consistent communication to keep stakeholders up to date
- Recording and distributing meeting minutes when needed
- Networking with existing clients, consultants and suppliers to enhance relationships and create new ones
- Signage production and coordination
- Ensuring all presentations and proposals are up to date
- Creating and coordinating placement of marketing collateral
- Managing RFP process
- Event Management, attending and providing on site coordination and direction.
- Maintaining a consistent brand image across all projects.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Full time: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Starting Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 plus bonus based on performance
Experience and Skills Required
- 5 years related experience in property development industry, architecture, and or event/brand management
- Advanced (or intermediate) knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Word & excel
- Keen and experienced understanding of marketing principles and online content management
- Superb communication skills in both written and verbal format
- Exceptional business sense and vernacular
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent ability to multitask and handle several stakeholders, deadlines and vendors at the same time.
- High energy and self-motivated to succeed
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Candidates residing in the Edmonton and Surrounding area will be considered first.
Please respond in confidence directly to Kathy Pittman via email: email@example.com with your cover letter and most up-to-date resume in MS Word format.
We look forward to helping you in your career search. Thank you in advance to all applicants.
Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes are kept on file for future consideration.
|Salary:||$65K-$70K to start|
|Job Expiry Date:||Jan 30, 2018|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our web site !