|Career Title:||Office Manager - Law Firm|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Jan 31, 2018|
|Description:||On behalf of our client a medium sized law firm in Edmonton, we are recruiting for an Office Manager. This role will be an integral part of the firm. You will be responsible for the full-cycle accounting, some human resources, facilities and other administrative functions as required.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing a full range of full accounting operations, including post client billings, post cheque requests, payroll, bank reconciliations and trust account transactions. You will be in charge of staff on-boarding, monitoring, retention of 10-12 direct reports, organize office/staff functions and work with the partners on strategic and succession planning.
Additional responsibilities include:
Liaise as property management/landlord
Manage service contracts and office supplies orders for office
Liaise with firm’s partners to ensure best practices are implemented across all offices.
Manage office’s records, in compliance with policies
• Post-secondary education in business administration, accounting or legal assistant.
• Minimum of five years business (in a professional services environment) , general office or accounting experience (with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy)
• Proficiency on MS Office software required, plus working knowledge of Esi Law accounting software
• Supervisory or management experience
• Excellent written and oral communications; able to develop effective working relationships with all firm members.
• Well organized and able to manage multiple priorities with conflicting deadlines
• Prepare and manage office budgets
• Effective leadership skills to introduce and manage change
• Ability to identify and solve problems as required
This is an immediate career opportunity to work for a well-established highly respected law firm with above average compensation package.
Please respond in confidence directly to Kathy Pittman, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance to all applicants.
Only those meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Accountig or Business Degree|
|Category:||Legal, Accounting, Finance, Office Manager|
|Job Expiry Date:||Mar 03, 2018|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our web site !