This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Legislative Services Clerk|
|NAICS Code:||Administrative, Support and Remediation (56)|
|Modified Date:||Feb 04, 2018|
|Description:||Reporting to the Legislative Services Coordinator, the Legislative Services Clerk will be responsible for providing technical expertise and related communications. This position is responsible for providing corporate administrative and clerical services.
This is a four-month position starting approximately February 20. We offer a competitive salary package. Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their interest, consisting of a cover letter, resume and three supervisory references via email to email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. on February 2, 2018.
The Town of St. Paul thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted for further information.
|Qualifications:||* Working experience with drafting policy and bylaws.
* Experience in organizing electronic documents and records.
* Effective time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines, and achieve targets in a team environment.
* Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy, integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
* Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
* A clean criminal record check will need to be provided by the successful applicant prior to commencement.
|Job Expiry Date:||Feb 02, 2018|
|Company:||Town of St. Paul|
|City:||St. Paul, Alberta|
|Postal code:||T0A 3A0|