This position has been filled.
This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Audio Visual Technician (Government)|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Oct 26, 2018|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, we are looking for an audio visual technician to work downtown. This is a 3 to 6 months temporary assignment with the opportunity to apply internally for a 2 year contract.
Responsibilities will be varied throughout the building, taking charge of all the audio for media rooms, press conferences, and security operations. The position will impact critical operations that will affect provincial, federal, and international exposure through television, broadcast, internet streaming audio and video.
Duties may include:
- Preform installments, configuration, and maintenance of technical systems for the Executive branch and Legislative Assembly daily settings and government committees
- Manage sound, audio, and video teleconferencing for Government special functions and meetings
- Develop plans and strategies for network reliability and disaster recovery
- Evaluate new product/services/hardware and software to maintain current needs, meet future requirements and enhance current environment
- Supplies technical services to the Provincial Security Center including control system design, installation, and upgrade of computer hardware and software, configuration, and maintenance of their systems
- Manages various facility related technologies through design, installation, expansion and maintenance of the Government building
|Qualifications:||Diploma in Electronics, Instrumentation, or Computing Engineering Technology with 4 to 8 year’s work experience
Knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code, Audio design and installation, Occupational Health and Safety practices, EIA/TIA installation practices and standards, and Electrical diagnostic equipment.
Thank you in advance to all applicants
Only those meeting above criteria will be contacted.
Resumes are kept on file for future consideration.
We look forward to assisting you with your career search.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Diploma in Electronics, Instrumentation, or Computing Engineering Technology|
|Category:||Computer Engineering Technology|
|Job Expiry Date:||Nov 14, 2018|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our web site !