Posted on Monday March 16, 2020 at 03:44PM
Please be advised that effective Tuesday, March 17th, 2020, the Town of Millet Administration Office will be closed to the public until further notice. Although staff will continue to be on hand to answer phones, no bill payments etc. will be accepted in person at the office. All payments can be made via mail, through our dropbox (by front door) and through online payments at your financial institution.
We apologize for the inconvenience, however feel this is a necessity in light of our current COVID-19 escalating situation.
Author: Town of Millet
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Share Website Feedback
- MESSAGE FROM THE MILLET FIRE DEPARTMENT
- MARCH/APRIL UTILITY BILLS
- Message from Town of Millet Chief Administrative Officer
- COVID-19 - Update
- Leaders of Tomorrow - Celebrating 25 Years!
- Millet Fire Department Video
- PLAYGROUNDS - RESTRICTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED
- PLAYGROUNDS RE-OPEN