Declaration of State of Local Emergency
Posted on Tuesday March 24, 2020 at 03:44PM
State of Local Emergency
Please be advised that this afternoon, at 3:15 p.m., the Town of Millet has declared a State of Local Emergency in the municipal boundaries, to allow us to better manage the Town’s response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Town must make sure that we are able to provide all the services that our residents need and want to ensure nothing prevents us from moving forward at a moments notice, if necessary. The public is advised that for the duration of the emergency, the Town of Millet may take any action it deems necessary under the Emergency Management Act and Public Health Act to deal with this situation.
Author: Town of Millet
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Share Website Feedback
- MESSAGE FROM THE MILLET FIRE DEPARTMENT
- MARCH/APRIL UTILITY BILLS
- Message from Town of Millet Chief Administrative Officer
- COVID-19 - Update
- Leaders of Tomorrow - Celebrating 25 Years!
- Millet Fire Department Video
- PLAYGROUNDS - RESTRICTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED
- PLAYGROUNDS RE-OPEN