What's Going on at LLBCL – June 1st
Posted on Monday June 01, 2020 at 01:09PM
Lac La Biche County Library Board will be holding its AGM on Monday, June 15th starting at 6:30pm via Zoom. For more information contact the Library Director at 780-623-7467.
Logon information: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84766547737?pwd=RXdWV3BqS0RqSFdpNzhJN3YrZUVzUT09
Meeting ID: 847 6654 7737
Next installment of RighT at Home featuring Joanne and hosted by the Lac La Biche County Libraries will be released on Thursday, June 4th. Join us for a fun time featuring stories, songs, rhymes, and crafts. The link will be posted on our website under the latest news section and Facebook page.
Quarantine is easier when you have a good book to keep you company, so that is why the Lac La Biche County Libraries will be offering curbside pickup of holds and local materials starting on Monday, June 1st. We ask that you to not participate in this service if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
Curbside delivery service available from Monday thru Friday from 11-3pm.
- Call 780-623-7467 Monday thru Friday from 9-4pm
- Once your items are ready, we will call you to schedule a pickup time
- Items waiting for pickup will be placed in the foyer
- Maximum of 4 items at one time
- No returns will be accepted until the library reopens during Stage 2 of Alberta’s relaunch
- All due dates, hold pick up dates and memberships have been extended to July 31st
Click the link to hear the audio version - https://short.llbcl.ca/June1AR
Author: Lac La Biche County Libraries