Development Permit Issued - Discretionary Use
Posted on Wednesday January 03, 2018 at 03:34PM
Take notice that the following permit for proposed development as described below has been issued in accordance with the Lamont County Land Use Bylaw No. 675/07.
Appeal by January 29, 2018
1. Legal Description: SW 6-56-19-W4
Land Use: Heartland Industrial District (HI)
Applicant/Landowner: Graymont Western Canada Inc.
Proposal: Addition of Third Silo and Foundation for a Fourth Silo plus associated equipment and infrastructure to the existing rail terminal and hydrate plant.
Permit No.: 048/17
For more information visit the Planning & Development Notices page.
Author: Lamont County
Comment on our article:
- New Safety Code Permit Provider
- Cattle Herd Health & Nutrition Workshop
- St. Michael Non-Potable Water Keys Needed
- CALC and FCSS Pages Have Moved
- Development Permits Issued - Discretionary Use
- Holiday Office Closures
- Emergency Services Alarm Calls
- Public Meeting Notice - Heartland MDP & LUB Amendments