|Career Title:||Office Administrator -CPA Firm|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||May 15, 2019|
|Description:||On behalf of our client a small accounting firm located on the south side of Edmonton, who have a primary focus on corporate clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in office administration position
- Ability to multitask (answer telephone enquiries, interact with clients, prepare documents, and etc.)
- Positive and energetic personality
- Commitment to high standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
Secretary/ Administration Responsibilities:
- Editing of financial statements and correspondence
- Light bookkeeping
- Filing of corporate tax returns
- Interacting with Canada Revenue Agency and clients
- Preparing invoices and handling of billings
- Maintaining the office and handling office supplies
Experience in an accounting firm and an ability to use Caseware, Caseview, Simply Accounting and Profile Software would be considered an asset.
Office hours are 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday.
|Qualifications:||Thank you in advance to all applicants, only those meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
All resumes are kept on file for future consideration as we do not always advertise every position we are working on.
We welcome and reward referrals!
We look forward to working with you on your next career position!
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Business Administration Diploma or Certificate|
|Category:||Administration, Reception and General|
|Job Expiry Date:||Jun 14, 2019|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our web site !