This job has expired.
|Career Title:||General Manager|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Oct 04, 2019|
Our client is looking for an experienced General Manager to join their Motor Sport Dealership team in Fort McMurray.
They are a fast paced, high volume organization that is looking for a strong leader that will be able to support and advance all aspects of their company. The right candidate must be energetic, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of sales, profitability and excellence in customer satisfaction. It is not enough to be successful in your own position; you must be able to foster success throughout the entire team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance dealership reputation – exploring opportunities to add value to the customer experience.
- Take ownership of the shop and staff performance including customer service, warranty, employee relations, insurance relations, and more
- Represent the dealership in various areas, maintains profitability, strong relationships with major customers, the manufacturer, shareholders, lending institutions and the local community.
- Monthly review of departmental forecasts and where necessary, implementation of plans to ensure consistency with projections and profitability.
- Work with Leadership Executive Team to implement expense management systems, improve procedures, and develop staff.
- Ability to effectively execute and maintain business plans.
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure that records, contact information, and analyses are correctly collected and maintained with consideration given to respect for information and both internal and external client confidentiality.
- Focus on customer complaints that department managers are unable to rectify.
Wages and Benefits:
- To be negotiated
o Post-secondary diploma/degree in business administration, marketing or management; or equivalent experience
o A minimum 5 years’ experience in an automotive management role, preferably with experience in sales
o A complete understanding of the warranty repair process
o Proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, and Dealership Management Software
o Must be able to assess and prioritize several tasks at hand
o Proven leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate and motive a team and drive results
o Superior communication, interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
o Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
o Valid driver's license
o Passion for recreational vehicles
We thank you for your interest in this position; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Job Expiry Date:||Oct 04, 2019|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our web site !