This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Receptionist Downtown Law Firm|
|NAICS Code:||Administrative, Support and Remediation (56)|
|Modified Date:||Oct 09, 2019|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, a law firm located in downtown Edmonton, we are recruiting for a self-motivated professional career Receptionist. The successful candidate will be act as the face of the company, greeting and welcoming clients and guests. This role is a permanent position.
To qualify for this career position, individuals must have a minimum of 2 years proven experience as a Receptionist in a similar office environment. The successful candidate will preferably have a diploma in Office Administration. Please refer to full list of qualifications in our full posting.
This position is best suited to qualified individuals who have excellent customer service skills, are friendly, and professional. Ideally looking to be in this type of role for many years. In addition, your refined organizational skills and outstanding ability to multi-task, will ensure success in this role. Flexibility, initiative, problem solving skills and technological savviness are qualities that will make you an ideal addition to our client's team.
- Attending to clients and guests by greeting and welcoming them and providing refreshments as needed - Managing a 10 line phone system the receives at least 100 calls a day
- Dealing with couriers incoming and requesting services for outgoing
- Making coffee, ordering lunches or catering, and ordering fresh flowers weekly
- Leaving messages for team members, or forwarding emails
- Booking meeting rooms and scheduling meetings
- Updating staff directory
- Filling out necessary forms as needed
- Sending work related announcements to all firm members
- Work with HR and Marketing Managers on special events
- Other reception duties as requested
About the organization:
- Law firm located in downtown Edmonton
- Firm has grown over the course of over a century
- One of the leading law firms in Canada
- Firm as a whole is made up 70 staff members
Experience and Skills:
- 2 years minimum experience in similar office environment
- Exemplary multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Presentable and professionally attired
- Friendly, outgoing and eager to take initiative
- Willingness to learn new things
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency on MS Office
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
Salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications. Thank you to all applicants, only those meeting the above criteria will be contacted. We look forward to assisting you with your career search.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Business Administration Diploma or Certificate|
|Category:||Administration, Reception and General|
|Job Expiry Date:||Oct 09, 2019|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our web site !