This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Prod/Inventory Accountant|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, a reputable manufacturing company located in the South End, we are recruiting for a Staff Accountant to join their team. Reporting directly to the Operational Finance Controller, this role will gain exposure to the full cycle of accounting and all matters impacting the financial team on site. This position is ideal for a self-directed, bright and efficient, and hardworking individual looking to join a dynamic and fast-pace environment. This is an immediate, full-time position.
• Preparation and processing of various month end duties including journal entries, financial statement package, related mandatory reporting and general ledger reconciliations
• Involvement as a key member of the management team on site
• Coordination and compilation of annual business plan
• Assisting in department cost control, cost/benefit analysis and providing financial information and recommendations
• Inventory accounting, including inventory management, production forecasting, production costing and analysis
• Ensure WIP inventory is accurately tracked and transferred through production system
• Assist in budget preparation and cash flow projections for the facility
• Ensure compliance with IFRS, SOZ, internal controls, accounting systems and policies
• Prepare previous Ad-Hoc reports in a timely matter
• Other special projects & duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
• Enrollment in or completion of CPA, CMA, or CGA program
• Experience working in a public company, IFRS would be an asset
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of full cycle accounting in a high-volume environment preferably in the manufacturing or related industry
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Office
• Experience working with SAGE
• Self-motivated and driven
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Flexible to work with the Finance department when needed
To explore this career position, please respond in confident directly to Jordyn Thomas, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all applicants.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Job Expiry Date:||Jan 02, 2020|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our web site !