This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Office Clerk - Law Firm|
|NAICS Code:||Public Administration (92)|
|Modified Date:||Aug 19, 2020|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, a highly respected downtown law firm, we are recruiting for a professional and reliable Office Clerk to join their team. This is a great opportunity for anyone with a minimum of 3 years experience in a corporate setting looking for long term stability with an organization.
Candidates best suited for this role will be a team player, are outgoing and welcoming and enjoy the fast pace of a high traffic atmosphere. You will also have a positive attitude and a genuine desire to help people and make them feel comfortable.
Competitive compensation package and excellent benefit package!
- Set up coffee stations, organize meeting room set up and clean up
- Coordinate meeting room bookings, keep meeting room schedules on time through communication with individuals using the rooms
- Greet clients on phone or in person, direct inquiries to the appropriate parties and handle drop in inquiries
- Assist with client identification document requirements, receiving document drop offs and/or couriers, minor photocopying, typing documents, some data entry
- Mail delivery and pick up
- Ordering office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Diploma in Office Administration considered an asset
- 3 years minimum experience in similar office environment
- Exemplary multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Friendly, outgoing and eager to take initiative
- Willingness to learn new things
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency on MS Office
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
Thank you to all applicants for there interest in the position; however, only those meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Business Administration Diploma or Certificate|
|Category:||Administration, Reception and General|
|Job Expiry Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our web site !