|Career Title:||Conveyancer - Residential|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Feb 22, 2021|
|Description:||On behalf of client, a large downtown law firm, we are seeking a senior residential real estate Conveyancer to join their team. Must be able to independently process a minimum of 20-30 transactions each month. During peak season have the capabilities to process 50 + transactions to include purchase, sale, builder and working with high-risk mortgages.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Experience with all Lending documents, drafting and completing
- Funding protocol, land titles submissions, corporate documents
- Draft and finalize correspondence and legal
- Experience with residential real estate matters/files within a law firm is a must
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Ability to work effectively with multiple time deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and analyze information skillfully with minimal supervision
- Ability to express facts and ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks but will ask for and offer help to others when needed
- File management - ensure filing is kept up to date
- Prepare final reporting letters
- Liaising with clients and being able to deal with inquiries and requests
- General administrative duties, including photocopying, mail, faxing/e-mailing Position will begin when the candidate is selected
- 5+ years’ experience as a legal assistant in a law firm working on residential real estate transactions with banks & B Lenders.
- Conveyancing software experience
- Impeccable attention to details and well-developed organization skills.
Salary to be negotiated with comprehensive benefits package.
Thank you to all applicants.
Resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. We look forward to assisting you with your career search! If you know anyone else who may be interested in this opportunity, we welcome and reward referrals.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Legal Assistant Diploma/ Certificate|
|Job Expiry Date:||Mar 24, 2021|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our web site !