|Career Title:||Legal Assist - Comm Real Estat|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Feb 22, 2021|
|Description:||Our downtown client, a very prominent progressive law firm, is looking to hire a Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant to work for a very busy Partner. If you are a self-starting, motivated individual who thrives working in a collaborative and busy environment, this is the position to take your career to the next level!
- Draft, prepare and organize general correspondence and documents relating to the conduct of commercial conveyancing law practice
- Organize and maintain files relating to legal and administration matters including indexing and tracking
- Perform searches and review same related to real estate including Personal Property Registries, Bankruptcy, Land Titles, Corporate Registry
- Draft and register security documentation
- Receive, sort and prioritize transaction documents, as well as create and manage file checklists relating to transaction closing
- Assist lawyer in preparation for transactions, including dealing with financial institutions, lender representatives and counsel
- Provide administrative support with document preparation, drafting, client correspondence and billing
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a solid 3 years of experience and will be able to hit the ground running.
- Highly organized and have the ability to juggle a busy workload and varying deadlines.
- Thrive under pressure and are meticulous with detail.
- Obtained their Legal Assistant diploma.
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- APPRES Certificate is desired.
We thank all applicants for submitting their applications. All resumes will be kept on file for future consideration, but only those shortlisted will be contacted.
|Salary:||To be negotiated|
|Education:||Legal Assistant Diploma/ Certificate|
|Job Expiry Date:||Mar 24, 2021|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our web site !