This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Receptionist- Part-Time|
|NAICS Code:||Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services (54)|
|Modified Date:||Mar 12, 2021|
|Description:||On behalf of our client, a boutique law firm located downtown, we are recruiting a personable and self-sufficient receptionist to join their team part-time. This is a great opportunity for a university student or a recent graduate.
To qualify for this position, individuals must have a minimum of 1 year experience as a Receptionist in a similar office environment. This position is best suited to qualified individuals who have excellent customer service skills, are friendly, and professional. I
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answer, screen and forward all incoming phone calls in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain multi-line telephone system
- Serve clients by greeting, welcoming, and announcing them appropriately
- Deal with queries from the public and clients
- Take payments and prepare receipts for file and client records
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Arrange for all outgoing/incoming courier pickups and deliveries
- Fold, weigh and postage daily outgoing mail
- Sort all incoming and outgoing faxes periodically
- Forward all messages received from the afterhours answering service to the appropriate party
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to lawyers and legal assistants
- All duties associated with closing files
- Preparing trial binders as needed
- Maintain the open file list and update as required
|Qualifications:||Experience and Skills:
- 2 years minimum experience in similar office environment
- Exemplary multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Friendly, outgoing, and eager to take initiative
- Willingness to learn new things
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency on MS Office
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
We look forward to helping you in your career search.
Thank you in advance to all applicants. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Resumes are kept on file for future consideration.
|Salary:||$20 - $22 per hour|
|Job Expiry Date:||Apr 11, 2021|
|Postal code:||T5J 3G2|
Please register with us as we receive new staffing requirements daily.
Feel free to submit your resume for opportunities you may be qualified for to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our web site !