This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Case Manager for REAP|
|NAICS Code:||Health Care and Social Assistance (62)|
|Modified Date:||Jul 28, 2021|
|Recruiter:||FCSS Lamont County Region|
|Description:||FCSS is looking for a part time, 20 hrs/wk, individual to join their team in the role of Case Manager for Rural Elder Abuse. Prevention
The REAP Case Manager with the assistance and guidance of the REAP Coalition will:
• Initially connect with a potential elder abuse situation.
• At the consent of the client, will gather pertinent information.
• Utilize the REAP Coordinated Community Response to address and respond
appropriately to each individual case and the senior adult’s unique needs.
• Provide required follow up to each case to ensure that senior adult is supported
throughout the process.
• Engage in a relational, evaluative process with the senior, and work together to
identify and connect with appropriate community resources.
• During the evaluative and goal setting process, work in collaboration with the
senior adult to identify supportive formal and informal relationships within their
• Enhance collaborative relationships by leveraging existing relationships, thereby
increasing community capacity to respond to incidents of elder abuse.
• Identify potential gaps in service and report to the REAP Coalition.
• Will complete all documentation required by the Provincial Government and
Coalition in accordance with current funding agreements.
• Attend Provincial and Coalition and community meetings as required.
|Qualifications:||• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have a human services diploma and/ or appropriate life experiences and
• Have experience working with seniors and/or human service providers
• Have knowledge of the geographical area
• Be a self-starter who takes initiative and works well independently
• Possess a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
• Have proven ability to work as part of a team
• Be proficient in MS office
• Have the ability to create, facilitate, and coordinate effective and evaluative
educational /awareness sessions.
• Must provide a 5-year clean driver’s abstract, a Criminal Record with Vulnerable
|Education:||Human services diploma or comparable experience|
|Job Expiry Date:||Aug 06, 2021|
|Postal code:||T0B 2R0|