This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Temporary Office Assistant & Returning Officer|
|NAICS Code:||Public Administration (92)|
|Modified Date:||Apr 10, 2017|
|Description:||Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, your key responsibilities include the following:
Act as Returning Officer for the 2017 Election.
* Training would be in Edmonton on May 3 from 8:30 – 4:30
* Would need to attend a meeting to accept nomination forms on July 22 at Itaska Beach, Pigeon Lake, Alberta
* Complete all necessary forms required as Returning Officer
* Potential to run Election if required
* Collect taxes which would be received via mail in Wetaskiwin weekly (July: 4 weeks)
- Enter payments into computer (Excel)
- Bank deposits
-> this would only take ~ 2 hours each week
Please forward your resume to June Boyda, Chief Administrative Officer at: email@example.com or call (780) 312-0928 if you have any questions.
|Qualifications:||- Computer skills required
- Access to vehicle to drive to required places
- Bondable; must handle tax payments
|Job Expiry Date:||Apr 18, 2017|
|Company:||Summer Village of Itaska Beach|
|Postal code:||T9A 1K2|