This job has expired.
|Career Title:||Facility Attendant|
|NAICS Code:||Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation (71)|
|Modified Date:||Aug 17, 2017|
|Description:||REPORTS TO: PARKS & RECREATION COORDINATOR
POSITION DETAILS: Seasonal position from September 2017 to April 2018. Shifts are evenings and weekends and may involve late nights. Membership with Local CUPE 30 Union.
SUMMARY: The Facility Attendant is responsible for customer service and supervision of the Arctic Spas Recreation Complex.
DUTES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responds and facilitates general customer service inquiries, requests and related issues.
• Develops and fosters customer relationships through professional, courteous and efficient service for all basic customer inquiries.
• Facilitates troubleshooting and problem solving techniques in order to maximize patron satisfaction and safety.
• Provides assistance and support to facility staff as feasible to carry out daily facility and special event services.
• Ensure participant safety and satisfaction.
• Ensures appropriate use of facility by patrons and guests and enforces facility guidelines.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required:
• Other duties include maintaining program records, equipment, supplies, facilities and distributing evaluations.
• The typical minimum level of education to perform this job competently is equivalent to high school education.
• Minimum 16 years of age.
• First Aid/CPR certification.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Exceptional customer service focus and a desire to work with the public.
• Ability to work autonomously and as a team member.
• Possess exceptional organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload efficiently.
• Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
|Job Expiry Date:||Sep 30, 2017|
|Company:||Town of Thorsby|
|Postal code:||T0C 2P0|