This job has expired.
|Career Title:||RFP - Develop Mixed Use Industrial Park Initiative|
|NAICS Code:||Construction (23)|
|Modified Date:||May 31, 2018|
|Description:||This Request for Proposal (RFP) sets out the parameters Warburg desires with respect to RFP2018-0408.
It is the intention of Warburg to hire a contractor to develop the Mixed Use Industrial Park Initiative which includes a:
o Mixed use industrial park opportunity assessment
o A minimum of 10 ‘shovel ready’ business feasibility studies;
o Implementation strategy; and
o Marketing and tenant recruitment strategy.
o Site analysis
• Responses should be itemized in the same order as indicated in the RFP.
• Responses should explicitly indicate where bidders can meet the parameters outlined in the RFP.
• Warburg invites suggestions, changes and additions that will improve the function of the Warburg mixed use industrial park initiative. Such changes should be listed and detailed.
o Acceptable suggestions will be a consideration in awarding the project. Responses should explicitly indicate where bidders make additions to the parameters indicated in the RFP.
o Responses should explicitly indicate where bidders are unable to meet the parameters defined in the RFP.
The following information must also be provided with the bid:
o Related experience and comparable jobs.
o Personnel to be assigned to this job, their background and related experience.
o Breakdown of person-hours and amount of time invested per person.
o Research methodology and related timelines.
• The contractor must be available to answer any questions about their proposal.
• While cost is not the defining criteria, it will have a significant impact on the vendor chosen during the selection process.
Submissions will be evaluated according to experience with the following:
o Working with rural communities;
o History of previous work of a similar nature;
o Experience of key personnel with work on projects of a similar nature;
o Fee schedule;
o Methodology and ability to meet timeline deliverables.
|Job Expiry Date:||Jun 20, 2018|
|Company:||Village of Warburg|
|Postal code:||T0C 2T0|