This job has expired.
|Career Title:||MANAGER OF ENFORCEMENT SERVICE|
|NAICS Code:||Other (81)|
|Modified Date:||Oct 26, 2018|
|Description:||• Enforce the bylaws of the Town, including animal control.
• Respond to public complaints and inquiries.
• Prepare monthly and other reports, as requested.
• Follow up on tickets issued for bylaw offences, including court preparation and attendance
• Assist in bylaw review/interpretation
Please submit your resume and drivers abstract, prior to 4:30p.m. on November 8, 2018 to:
Lisa Schoening, CLGM
Assistant Chief Administrative Officer
Box 270, Millet, Alberta, T0C 1Z0
The Town thanks all who apply, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
|Qualifications:||• Grade 12 Diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year related bylaw experience is an asset
• a working knowledge of the provincial court system is an asset
• excellent communication skills
• a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
• strong organizational abilities
• ability to work with minimal supervision
• enthusiastic and forward thinker
• innovative, able to work with limited resources
• computer skills for inputting and retrieving data.
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Job Expiry Date:||Nov 08, 2018|
|Company:||Town of Millet|
|Postal code:||T0C 1Z0|